Hullo, so I see you've stumbled upon my page.Just so you know, this page contains 99% of my fandoms and the other 1% would probably me being emotional with life.
My Fangirliness consists of: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Gadge, Draluna/Druna, Patrome, Tasertricks/darcy x loki, sherlolly, Clato, Enjonine, Peetniss, Haysilee, Abigram/Abigill, Cabbie, AnnaSophia Robb, Avengers, Thor, Sherlock, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, Daughter , Flipped, Les Miserables, Beastly, Ed Sheeran, The Script, Of Monsters and Men, The Shaytards, Samantha Barks, Aaron Tveit. Tom Hiddleston :))
An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, “Can you all see me now?”
“Yes.” “Oui.” “Sí.” “Ja.”
Took me about ten minutes to finally understand this
i think it’s important that myself and other white ppl remember that we can not even begin to truly understand the pain and trauma of what is happening in ferguson, nor can we grasp the anger and sadness black communities experience due to this situation. all we can do is stand in solidarity, listen, and not derail or take the focus away from the true face of racism and white supremacy.